AD_USB-Box® (part no. ANA6510E)
The AD_USB-Box makes it possible to record external electric values within the PLC-ANALYZER pro 6. The box will only be connected to the USB-Port of your PC. So you can record up to 20 digital and 8 analog signals.
AD_USB-Box: 20 digital / 8 analog inputs
By using the AD_USB-Box you can record external electrical values, which are not available within the PLC. This is also very helpful in case of the demand of capturing I/Os from PLCs, for which a specific PLC driver is not available. This works simulateously to the data recording from the PLC.
The signals to be recorded will only be connected to the screwclamps of the AD_USB-Box. An external power supply is not necessary.
Expansion Unit: 16 digital inputs (24 VDC) for AD_USB-Box (included)
The AD_USB-Box provides 8 single-ended or 4 differential analog inputs respectively, and 4 digital inputs. Additional 16 digital inputs (24 VDC) are available by connecting the Expansion Unit, which is included. The inputs of the Expansion Unit are extra protected against short circuit and surge.
The suitable software driver for the PLC-ANALYZER pro 6 enables you to record and analyze the measured values in the usual comfortable way.
Also electric current can be measured by using the AD_USB-Box. The optionally available ET420 (4-20 mA current/voltage transformer) can be used for this purpose.
ET420: 4-20 mA current/voltage transformer for 4 channels / part no. ANA6525 (optional)
- 8 single-ended or 4 differential analog inputs with 12-Bit resolution
- Analog input voltage range from ± 10 V
- 20 digital inputs
- Maximum sampling rate 0,8 ms
- Resolution: 12 Bit
- Digital inputs:
- Low: max 0,8 V
- High: 3 V .. max. 15 V (direct)
- High: min. 3 V .. max. 25 V (Expansion Unit)
- Analog inputs:
- single-ended_ -10 V .. max. +10 V
- differential: min. -20 V .. max. +20 V
- Maximum values: min. -40 V .. max. +40 V
- No need of external power supply
- Easy connection by USB-Port of the PC
- Software driver for PLC-ANALYZER pro 6 included
- 4-20 mA Current/Voltage converter ET420 with 4 channels (item no. ANA4525) optional
- Dimension: AD_USB-Box: 150 mm x 110 mm x 35 mm, Expansion Unit: 102 mm x 100 mm x 35 mm
- Operating temperature: -40°C .. +85°C (-40°F .. +185°F)
- Easy connection to USB-Port, 3 m USB connection cable scope of supply
- Warranty 12 month
- CE-license, EN 55011 Class A, EN 61326-1, EN 61000-4-2: 1995, EN 61000-4-3: 1995